Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our web page is live

http://www.joinjerry2010.com/

We did it. The web page works. Special thanks to Gail and Gary who designed the site, to Kristen who edited it (and found a grammatical error, gulp), to Luanne who recommended we "twitter," to Michelle who figured out what she meant and set us up, to Sandra who provided encouragement, to Pat (alias Boom Boom) and Julie who keep my spirits up no matter what the issue, to Barry who I never met but guided me somehow, and most of all to Jerry, who trusted me to tell his story my way (via Thoreau and Puccini). I am sure he would have preferred that Liam Neeson quote he's so fond of...It took a village.

1 comment:

  1. For those of you who have asked, I am reprinting the Liam Neeson quote here. My friend, the brilliant doctor Rick, says it sounds like something Jerry himself would say: "I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you."

    ReplyDelete